April 6, 2022 – INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD CONFIRM INFORMATION WITH A CLUB OR OSA CONTACT.
This page lists all known shuffleboard clubs and locations where shuffleboard is played in Ontario. If yours is not listed below, please email information to email@example.com.
If you are looking for a shuffleboard club or site in your area, the list below is ordered by postal code. Click on any club name to see any details we have on file. To help you find shuffleboard courts in Ontario, we include seniors centres etc. where we believe shuffleboard is played. In the list below, senior’s clubs etc are marked with “(SR)”. Please note that senior centres etc. may not have full-sized courts and “proper” rules, but will offer fun and friends. Contacting a local municipality may be helpful for finding shuffleboard in your area.
Note: Details about upcoming OSA Events and tournament results
are located on the Events and Results page.
CLUBS and Sites.
- K0K 2T0 – Prince Edward County (Picton)
- K0K 3J0 – Land-O-Lakes (Tweed) – map
- K6V 5T7 – Brockville – map
- K7G 1H3 – Gananoque
- K7R 2Y8 – Napanee – map
- K7V 4A3 – Renfrew
- L0B 1B0 – Blackstock-Scugog – map
- L0K 1E0 – Coldwater – President Carole Archer 705-686-7213
- L0R 1A0 – Ancaster
- L1A 1L2 – Port Hope
- L4R 0A0 – Midland (NEW listing)
- L9W 1G0 – Orangeville
- M1S 3H7 – Scarborough (Toronto) – map
- N0B 1S0 – Centre Wellington (located in Elora)
- N0M 2N0 –.Thedford Shuffleboard Club
- N0P 1A0 – Blenheim – Golden Acres
- N2Z 1L7 – Kincardine (SR)
- N4X 1A6 – St Marys – also see 2019 info
- N5C 1S6 – Ingersoll
- N5Z 1K7 – London
- N7A 1N7 – Goderich
- N7M 5J1 – Thames-Horizon (Chatham) – historical note
- P0J 1K0 – Tritown (Haileybury / New Liskard / Tmiskaming Shores)
- P2A 0B2 – Parry Sound / Nobel
* Club Presidents/Secretaries etc. – Please update us with any new contact names and numbers & e-mail addresses, and any tournaments you would like others to know about. We would be glad to include instructions for getting to your club, and even a link to your club or town website. E-mail your info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typical information that people looking for shuffleboard would like to have about your club:
Cost – Annual fee, membership, fee per-use. Additional fees such as for parking.