This page is for ALL the shuffleboard clubs in Ontario. If yours is not listed below, please email information* to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to help anyone looking for a club near(est) to where they live, we have added postal codes and re-ordered this list of clubs. Click on any club name to see the details we have on file.
Note: Details about upcoming Events and tournament results
are located on the Events and Results page.
- K0K 2T0 – Prince Edward County (Picton)
- K0K 3J0 – Land-O-Lakes (Tweed) – map
- K6V 5T7 – Brockville – map
- K7G 1H3 – Gananoque
- K7R 2Y8 – Napanee – map
- K7V 4A3 – Renfrew
- L0B 1B0 – Blackstock-Scugog – map
- L0K 1E0 – Coldwater < CNSA DOUBLES July 12-14, 2016
- L0R 1A0 – Ancaster
- L1A 1L2 – Port Hope
- L4R 0A0 – Midland (NEW listing)
- L9W 1G0 – Orangeville (to be updated)
- M1S 3H7 – Scarborough (Toronto) – map
- N0B 1S0 – Centre Wellington (located in Elora)
< OSA Doubles June 14-16, 2016 – Elora (includes the OSA AGM)
- N0P 1A0 – Blenheim – Golden Acres
- N0M 2N0 –.Thedford Shuffleboard Club
- N2Z 1L7 – Kincardine
- N4X 1A6 – St Marys
- N5C 1S6 – Ingersoll
- N5Z 1K7 – London
- N7A 1N7 – Goderich < OSA DOUBLES June 28-30 2016
- N7M 5J1 – Thames-Horizon (Chatham) – historical note
- P0J 1K0 – Tritown (Haileybury / New Liskard / Tmiskaming Shores)
- P2A 0B2 – Parry Sound / Nobel < OSA DOUBLES July 26-28 , 2016
Woodstock – although there is no club in Wooodstock, note the following tournament CNSA Doubles, May 30-June 2, 2016, at Cowan Park, 895 Ridgewood Drive, Woodstock, N4S 7W2. . More details on the CNSA website –
Click -> http://theshufflersnews.wordpress.com/events/2016-cnsa-events/
* Club Presidents/Secretaries etc. – Please update us with any new contact names and numbers & e-mail addresses, and any tournaments you would like others to know about. We would be glad to include instructions for getting to your club, and even a link to your club or town website. E-mail your info to email@example.com.
Typical information we would like to have about each club, as follows:
Cost – Annual fee, membership, fee per-use. Additional fees such as for parking.