This page outlines 2019 tournaments sanctioned by the OSA (The Ontario Shuffleboard Association Inc. ). Player points will be awarded as described the PLAYER POINTS page.
All shufflers are welcome to play at OSA tournaments*. They are FUN and you will meet great people. Everyone is guaranteed two matches. Beginners (Amateurs) have their own tournament so do not have to play against the Experts. AND EVERYONE IS WILLING TO HELP YOU. The Open tournaments provide some stiff competition – truly word-class! Both Experts and Amateurs may play in the Open tournaments. Tournament entry fee etc, can be found here +> Tournament Notes . In addition see about OSA tournaments – Amateurs, Experts, start times etc.
If you need a partner, please go to the Partner-Needed page in the black-bar menu, or click -> Here
- Must join the OSA – Sign up at any tournament. Nominal fee applies.
2019 OSA TOURNAMENTS
- MAY 27 – 29 ~ INGERSOLL ~ CNSA DOUBLES
Amateur May 27-28. Open May 28-29
Location – Ingersoll & District Memorial Centre 97 Mutual St. Ingersoll,
Lunch: Available for Purchase at this location.
Accommodation: Motels in nearby Woodstock
Contact: Jim Corbeil 519-290-4400 – email@example.com
- JUNE 11-13 ~ CENTRE WELLINGTON (ELORA) ~ OSA DOUBLES & OSA MEETING*
AMATEUR- June 11-12 OPEN- June 12-13
OSA MEETING JUNE 11, 2019
Location: 29 David St. W, Elora Ont. ( Curling Club)
Lunch: Available (Homemade-Yummy)
Accommodations: Motels nearby.
Contact: Carl Rogerson firstname.lastname@example.org
Maureen Bryan (email@example.com) 519-787-9988
- JUNE 25-27 ~ GODERICH ~ OSA DOUBLES
AMATEUR- June 25-27 OPEN- June 27-28
Location: Memorial Arena, 180 Mcdonald St., Goderich Ont.
Accommodations: Camper Parking: 6 Spaces Available On Site, Motels nearby.
Contacts: Al Weeks firstname.lastname@example.org 519-524-1632
Jim Howard email@example.com 519-524-5038
- July 8th to Friday July 12th. The CNSA will host the 2019 IP in Ingersoll Ontario. Please note the date change, The location will be the Ingersoll Memorial Arena 97 Mutual St.Ingersoll Ontario.
- JULY 30, 31, August 1 ~ COLDWATER ~ CNSA DOUBLES & BANQUET*
AMATEUR July 30-31 OPEN July 31-August 1.
Location: Coldwater Curling Club, 9 Michael Anne Dr., Coldwater ON L0K 1E0
Lunch Available (home-made items!)
Camper Parking: Available on the Curling Club lot. (Join the party!)
Contact: To Be Announced
* Banquet will be on Tuesday July 30th. Call for tickets.
- AUGUST 6-8 ~ BLENHEIM ~ OSA DOUBLES
AMATEURS- Aug. 6-7 OPEN- Aug. 7-8
Location: Golden Acres Curling Club, 430 Catherine St., Blenheim, Ont.
Camping: No onsite overnight campers. Suggestions:
– Wilson Conservation Area (8km),
– Rondeau Prov. Park,
– Wildwood Park (18 Km),
– small trailer park In Erieau(10km).
Contact: Roger Kellam firstname.lastname@example.org 519-676-3989)
Ted Vercouteren- tedma email@example.com
[Updated Oct 14 ,2018 re IP location and date]