Ths posting on the OSA website is a copy of the original May 2nd posting, with the updated Proxy Form.
CNSA Secretary Linda McRae has requested the following official documents be posted on the CNSA website:
- Canadian National Shuffleboard Association (CNSA) 2016 Annual General Meeting, June 1st 206 – AGENDA
- Should you not be able to attend the AGM, you may vote by proxy: 2016 Proxy Ballot
- Instructions for using the Proxy Ballot – trying to keep it as simple as possible
Print out and complete the ballot.
Insert ballot in an envelope and write PROXY BALLOT OR PROXY BALLOTS on the outside of the envelope or have two envelopes with the inner envelope labeled PROXY BALLOT.
Mail proxy ballots to Myrna Bilton, 170 Pine Ridge Road, RR 1, Belwood, ON N0B 1J0.
To save postage costs several CNSA members can mail in their ballots together.
Myrna Bilton must receive all ballot mail by May 27, 2016 to be included in the ballot count for the CNSA Annual General Meeting.
Myrna Bilton will take the unopened ballots to the CNSA at Woodstock where a designated committee will validate all ballots. Voting eligibility is based on the previous year’s membership lists of the clubs or provincial associations listed below. Or if you had an individual CNSA membership.
- Eastern PEI Shuffleboard Club
- New Brunswick Shuffleboard Association
- Cumberland County Shuffleboard Club
- Saltwater Shuffleboard Club
- Ontario Shuffleboard Association
- Manitoba Shuffleboard Club
- Saskatchewan Shuffleboard Association
- Foothills Shuffleboard Association
- Alberta Canadian Shuffleboard Association
Please address any questions to your club president.
Linda McRae, CNSA Secretary