An update from Peter MacLeod –
The cost for the summer session is $25.00 which runs from May to the end of September weather permitting since we are an outdoor club. We are situated at 660 King street in Midland beside the lawn bowling courts. You can contact me or our treasurer Dorothy Lamers at 705-526-6118.
Webmaster note: Google Maps pinpoints the courts at 678 McMurtry Rd., Midland ON. McMurtry runs off King St. The courts are right on the shore of Little Lake! Click the map image at left to expand.
Previously posted information:
- Outdoor play on 4 courts resurfaced and painted in 2014.
- We play Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Starts at 1:00 p.m. and finishes at approx. 3:00 p.m., about 3 games.
- Club Membership about 25
- Fun, non-competitive group.
- Men and women play together and each game has the players pick their spots randomly.
Peter’s email is <firstname.lastname@example.org>