GREATER NAPANEE SHUFFLEBOARD CLUB
Come and have FUN!
- Our club plays almost every Wednesday from 1:00 PM to about 3:30-4:00 PM.
- Winter play (October through end April, except December) is at the Strathcona Paper Centre, 6 McPherson Dr. Napanee, where there are 10 courts. On the first Wednesday in December we have a banquet and combine our annual meeting with elections if required
- Summer play(May 1st to Sept. 21st) is at the Napanee Curling Club at 180 York St. where there will be 16 courts.
As we play at the Napanee Clurling Club, we will miss two weeks during the Labor Day weekend, to accommodate the Napanee fair, one for the fair day and one for cleanup. At
that time we hold our annual picnic by the river. The club provides the hamburgers, wieners buns, drinks and condiments. Members bring a salad or desert.
- The membership costs are $20.00 annually and $2.50 each day played. We also have a 50/50 draw weekly.
– President. Ross Quanz – Ph. 613-384-9676 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Vice-Pres. Ross Powell – Ph. 613-354-6686
– Past Pres. Fred Pixley – Ph. 613-354-6441 email@example.com
- Updated 2013-04-24